Antenatal Support, Postnatal Support, Blessing Ways & Baby Massage
£50 per hour
Delivered face to face or virtually (via Zoom)
I have the skills to support you before you have your baby with a variety of ways. My ultimate goal is to ensure that you feel heard, nurtured, empowered and prepared to make informed choices.
I am non-judgmental, I will support you regardless of the way you wish to birth.
Each package is tailored to your needs, here are a few examples:
- Birth preparation
- Biomechanics for birth
- Relaxation techniques
- Psychological birth preparation + exploring fears
- Breathing techniques
- Birth Wish Lists (ask me about this) – prepping for all potential outcomes.
- Mental preparation for having a baby/education on normal newborn behaviour/sleep expectations/preparing your home
- Breastfeeding/feeding information
- Water-birth preparation
- Tips on how to deal with the overload of advice!
- Phone-calls during your pre-labour (if I am on-call for your birth)
- Blessing Way (separate service)
- Support for the partners
- The benefits of active birth
- Natural Inductions and pain relief
Claire – Emily has transformed my previous fears about pregnancy and birth into positivity and excitement. I feel so empowered and confident as I begin my journey towards motherhood. I’ve learnt so much from Emily, I found I could open up to her easily and therefore gain the most from her knowledge and experience. I am so grateful for her support and I could recommend her enough!
Thank you Emily, I can’t wait for you to meet my son.