Each baby massage session will be 1 hour long. I will give you the fundamental skills to be able to perform a full body massage on your baby. I will also provide pure organic oil to massage your baby with (unless you have a preference of oil). It is recommended that you do not use oils before the baby is 6 weeks of age.
Gift Cards are now available! Please send an email to arrange.
5 Week Group Classes – £50
4 week private classes – £80
Please get in touch to organise virtual classes
As a Qualified Baby Massage Instructor, I can provide 1:1 personalised classes for you in your home, via zoom (online) or alternatively you can come to one of my group classes…
Anyone can attend my classes, whether it be mum, dad, grandma/grandpa, carer, auntie, nanny. I am here for you all.
To name just a few of the benefits of baby massage, it may:
- Help relax baby and aid sleep
- Reduce colic like symptoms, help with constipation and stomach discomfort
- Help with bonding (especially beneficial for bottle-fed babies and premature babies, or if there was any separation post-birth)
- Help build a strong attachment
- Support natural growth development (great for premature babies)
- Increase Oxycontin levels (the love hormone), which can support milk supply, reduce crying and bring you and baby happy feelings
- A great way for partners to connect with their baby
- Support the circulatory system, digestive system and nervous system
- Relieve congestion and mucus
- Reduce stress for both baby and carer
“Emily was so wonderful at teaching; she was patient and explained everything clearly. She gave lots of adaptations which were great for my little one who dislikes laying down for very long. We covered all areas of the body and recapped them to make them memorable. I’ve been using bits of it throughout the day, it’s a lovely way to bond with baby and to help improve muscle tone. I highly recommend these classes! Thank you so much for your amazing teaching Emily!” Ellie